Learn ways to teach student well-being including healthy decision-making and using trauma-informed teaching strategies through the CASEL competencies of responsible decision-making and self-management.
Each toolkit is valid for 1 year and is intended to be used by one teacher for SEL professional development over the course of that year. This toolkit is for Grades/Year 6-12 teachers looking to understand Social-Emotional Learning and its framework.
The main focus of this Toolkit is the CASEL competency of:
- responsible decision-making
The Well-being Toolkit
Students benefit when their teachers are trained in teaching self-management and responsible decision-making. Teachers will come away with resources and tools to develop emotional regulation skills and critical thinking skills both in daily life and when using technology.
Inside this Toolkit:
1. Mindfulness & Gratitude Practices
2. Mental Awareness
Capstone: Create an action plan for your classroom
3. Trauma-Informed Teaching Practices
Capstone: Create a self-care plan
4. Making Healthy Decisions
Capstone: Create a decision-making framework for your classroom
5. Healthy Technology Decisions for Elementary Students
Capstone: Connect with other SEL teachers in sharing application strategies
- Interactive elements to make your learning more engaging
- Real classroom examples of SEL situations
- Downloadable classroom-ready resources
- Create your own custom resources throughout the workshop
- Engage with a community of peers in the discussion boards
- 2-hour completion certificate for each SEL workshop theme
- All 5 SEL workshop themes will take approximately 10-15 hours to complete.
- Visit https://seltrove.net/bundle/well-being-bundle for additional product information.