A Comprehensive Guide to Paper 1 provides:
- Complete coverage of the prescribed subjects with a clear overview and detailed analysis of key events.
- Material to equip students with the knowledge and skills necessary to answer source-based questions.
- Extensive practice in analysing a wide range of different source materials.
- Free online resources to support and extend study
Causes, Practices and Effects of War Authoritarian and Single Party States Cold War
Each of these 20th Century World textbooks provides:
- A clear overview and analysis of key leaders and events.
- Thematic approaches, comparative studies, cross-regional perspectives and explanations of the methods of historical research and writing.
- Timelines, document-based activities, practice questions, essay practice and sample answers
Author: Mimmack, Price, Senes
Curriculum: Grades 11 & 12 (Ages 16-18)
Dimension: 10.4 x 7.6 x 0.6 inches
Isbn 10: 043503264X
Pages: 288 pages
Release date: October 15, 2010
Series: DPINDIV - WorldHistory - Pearson - Baccalaureate World History