This Teacher Resource Book supports the International English series of student books and workbooks providing you with all the tools to deliver effective language and literacy lessons. It ensures that all skills are taught in consistently throughout your school ensuring pupils core English skills develop quickly.
- Clear learning objectives explain the specific focus of each lesson and demonstrate how to assess students' ability at the end of the lesson
- 'Getting Started' sections help teachers launch the unit with discussion activities to engage students with the unit theme
- Clear guidance is provided on using texts extracts effectively to develop students reading comprehension
- Answers are provided for all activities in Student Book 3 and Workbook 3
- End of unit tests and longer revision tests with all the answers to help you access students' progress easily.
- Reading and writing targets and assessment records so you can track progress and plan next steps
- A CD-ROM supports your planning and assessment needs and included audio recordings of text extracts, customisable planning and assessment checklists and digital versions of all student book extracts for your interactive whiteboard
Author: Else Hamayan
Curriculum: Primary Years Programme
Dimension: 10.8 x 8.7 x 0.3 inches
Isbn 10: 019839036X
Pages: 200 pages
Release date: October 24, 2013
Series: Oxford International Primary English