- Consolidate communication skills via rigorous activities that target reading, writing, speaking and listening competencies
- Ensure that learners understand assessment requirements with clear explanations of each component, strategic tips, highlighted common errors and sample answers
- Build students' confidence using exam-style questions and practice papers, with accompanying answers
- This Online Course Book will be available on Oxford Education Bookshelf until 2026. Access is facilitated via a unique code, which is sent in the mail.
- The code must be linked to an email address, creating a user account. Access may be transferred once to an additional user.