Packed full of interactive activities, this online Course Book has been developed directly with the IB to fully reflect all aspects of the 2018 language acquisition syllabus.
- Address crucial changes to the syllabus structure via in-depth coverage of all 5 prescribed themes and all 5 concepts.
- Build sophisticated reading, writing, speaking and listening skills via contemporary, international texts and accompanying activities.
- Tackle the new listening component with a wide range of interactive audio exercises, embedded in your digital Course Book.
- Develop the transdisciplinary skills central to long-term success with clear links to TOK, CAS and the Extended Essay, and thorough coverage of ATL and language concepts.
- Answers to activities can be accessed via the online Course Book, using hot spots located at the start of each unit.
- This online Course Book will be available on Oxford Education Bookshelf until 2028. Access is facilitated via a unique code, which is sent in the mail. The code must be linked to an email address, creating a user account. Access may be transferred once to an additional user.