Build solid mathematical understanding and develop key conceptual connections. The inquiry-based approach holistically integrates the MYP key concepts, helping you shift to a concept-based approach and cement comprehension of mathematical principles. Fully comprehensive and matched to the Revised MYP to support student achievement.
- Progress your learners into IB Diploma - fully comprehensive and matched to the Revised MYP
- Develop conceptual understanding in the best way for your learners - learn by mathematical unit or by key concept
- Drive active, critical exploration of mathematical principles - build rounded comprehension framed within the key and related concepts
- Develop meaningful cross-curricular connections that help learners recognize and manipulate mathematical ideas in other disciplines
- Support higher level thinking skills through an approach grounded in factual, conceptual and debatable questions
- Build a solid foundation of practical skills with extensive practice equipping learners to apply skills
- Fully prepare learners for the MYP eAssessment