· Build a strong TOK learning base that will help students confidently tackle the complex TOK ideas
· Focus on developing all the crucial skills with a practical learning scaffold to progress student confidence and achievement
· Develop confidence right from the start and ensure comprehensive, assured understanding
· Demonstrate best practice with sample student material that connects all the concepts and supports top achievement
· Support learners through the 2013 syllabus - comprehensive syllabus match that fully covers all the new AOKs, WOKs and more
· Build strong assessment potential with targeted skills work to ensure learners can apply TOK skills in subject assessments
· Designed to support the TOK Course Book
About the Series:
IB Skills & Practice books are designed to provide IB students with a step-by-step approach to practicing the skills needed for success on exams. Oxford's IB Skills & Practice books are packed with guidance, assessment support, and practical tasks. Aligned with current syllabuses these indispensable books are a must-have for all IB students.
Ebook Technical Requirements:
In order to access ebooks, please download Adobe Digital Editions at http://www.adobe.com/products/digital-editions/download.html. Books can be viewed on PC, Mac or mobile device.
You can access your ebooks any time by logging into your myibsource.com website login and go to the ""My downloadable Products"" on the lower left-hand column. Please let us know if you have any problems