· The most comprehensive and written specifically for the most recent Language B syllabus, including all the options
· Authentic and current Spanish texts resonate with learners and drive discussion, strengthening critical thought
· The best integration of the IB philosophy, with creative TOK building outward-looking learners
· Thoroughly holistic approach, driving the most complex levels of language acquisition
· Packed with assessment support direct from the IB, with exam-style questions giving unrivalled insight into IB assessment
· Supported by a focused Skills and Practice book to hone skills directly relevant to IB assessment and optimizing achievement
About the Series:
Oxford's IB Diploma Course Books are essential resource materials designed in cooperation with the IB to provide students with extra support through their IB studies. Course Books provide advice and guidance on specific course assessment requirements, mirroring the IB philosophy and providing opportunities for critical thinking.
Ebook Technical Requirements:
In order to access ebooks, please download Adobe Digital Editions at http://www.adobe.com/products/digital-editions/download.html. Books can be viewed on PC, Mac or mobile device.
You can access your ebooks any time by logging into your myibsource.com website login and go to the ""My downloadable Products"" on the lower left-hand column. Please let us know if you have any problems