Comprehensively updated for the latest syllabus and developed directly with the IB, the second edition of this popular IB Psychology Course Book provides thorough coverage of all core and optional units at Standard and Higher Level, as well as assessment preparation support.
- Understand and address changes to the DP Psychology syllabus, for first teaching September 2017, using the only resource directly developed with the IB
- Bring theory to life with engaging, full-colour activities and in-depth, international case studies and examples
- Develop enquiring and independent learners using structured opportunities for critical thinking and concept-based learning
- Support all learners with clear and accessible language and a robust reference section
- Build long-term exam confidence with targeted assessment support
- Make connections across the DP programme with regular links to Theory of Knowledge and reference to ATL skills
- The Online Course Book may be accessed by a single student or teacher until 31 December 2025 on PCs, Macs, iPads and tablets, using a printed access card that is sent in the mail.
Curriculum: Diploma Programme
Pages: 456 pages
Release date: 05/24/2017