Comprehensively covering all the core and option units for the 2009 syllabus at SL and HL, this text provides unrivalled preparation for IB assessment and was uniquely developed with the IB. Integrating examination of ethical issues, research methods and more, it will spur the highest levels of critical thought and support top achievement.
· Developed with the IB for the most comprehensive and accurate match to the syllabus
· Written by two experienced IB teachers and mapped to the most recent syllabus, including all the options
· Critical thinking exercises challenge learners beyond theoretical study, driving independent thought
· Case studies keep learning fresh and globally-focused, building international awareness and relevancy
· Seamlessly linked to the leaner profile, challenging students with fresh and topical TOK
· Packed with assessment support, directly from the IB, to optimize assessment potential
About the Series:
Oxford's IB Diploma Course Books are essential resource materials designed in cooperation with the IB to provide students with extra support through their IB studies. Course Books provide advice and guidance on specific course assessment requirements, mirroring the IB philosophy and providing opportunities for critical thinking.
Ebook Technical Requirements:
In order to access ebooks, please download Adobe Digital Editions at http://www.adobe.com/products/digital-editions/download.html. Books can be viewed on PC, Mac or mobile device.
You can access your ebooks any time by logging into your myibsource.com website login and go to the ""My downloadable Products"" on the lower left-hand column. Please let us know if you have any problems
Author: John Crane
Edition: Reprint edition
Pages: 416 pages
Release date: June 28, 2012