Developed directly with the IB, dedicated assessment support straight from the IB builds confidence, and student samples drive critical thought on constructing strong responses. The most comprehensive coverage of the core content Being Human, this course book will help learners grasp complex philosophical ideas and develop crucial thinking skills
· The most comprehensive coverage of the core content Being Human, developed directly with the IB
· Engage learners in the course, with excerpts from a range of philosophers spurring critical discussion
· Help students understand exam achievement levels and progress attainment with clear student samples
· Assessment support straight from the IB cements assessment potential
· Support all learning styles and simplify complex philosophical ideas using clear visuals and illustrations
· Reinforce all key ideas with integrated activities helping extend and deepen understanding
About the series:
IB Diploma Course Books are essential resource materials designed in cooperation with the IB to provide students with extra support through their IB studies. Course Books provide advice and guidance on specific course assessment requirements, mirroring the IB philosophy and providing opportunities for critical thinking.
Ebook Technical Requirements:
In order to access ebooks, please download Adobe Digital Editions at http://www.adobe.com/products/digital-editions/download.html. Books can be viewed on PC, Mac or mobile device.
You can access your ebooks any time by logging into your myibsource.com website login and go to the "My downloadable Products" on the lower left-hand column. Please let us know if you have any problems.
Isbn 10: 0198392834
Release date: December 18, 2014
Weight: 2.2 pounds