Written by experienced IB workshop leaders and curriculum developers, this book covers all the course content and essential practice needed for success in the Sets Option for Higher Level. Enabling a truly IB approach to mathematics, real-world context is thoroughly blended with mathematical applications, supporting deep understanding and instilling confident mathematical thinking skills.
- Directly linked to the Oxford Higher Level Course Book, naturally extending learning
- Drive a truly IB approach to mathematics, helping learners connect mathematical theory with the world around them
- The most comprehensive, accurately matched to the most recent syllabus, written by experienced workshop leaders
- Build essential mathematical skills with extensive practice enabling confident skills-development
- Cement assessment potential, with examiner guidance and exam questions driving confidence in every topic
- Complete worked solutions included free online
About the series:
The only DP resources developed directly with the IB, the Oxford IB Course Books are the most comprehensive core resources to support learners through their study. Fully incorporating the learner profile, resources are assessed by consulting experts in international-mindedness and TOK to ensure these crucial components are deeply embedded into learning.
Author: Palmira Seiler
Curriculum: Diploma Programme
Edition: 1st edition
Pages: 192 pages
Release date: August 20, 2015
Series: IB Diploma Program
Title tag: IB Mathematics Higher Level Option Sets