· Includes support directly from the IB
· Completely covers 7 units for higher level History option 3 (units 1, 2, 5, 7, 9, 10 and 12)
· Includes difficult to find material on both the American continents
· Provides exercises and activities with exam question guidance from IB examiners to help students achieve exam success
· Offers essay guidance with practical suggestions for writing requirements to support students in this important area
· Motivates students with material for visual analysis in a lively approach
About the Series:
Oxford's IB Diploma Course Books are essential resource materials designed in cooperation with the IB to provide students with extra support through their IB studies. Course Books provide advice and guidance on specific course assessment requirements, mirroring the IB philosophy and providing opportunities for critical thinking.
Ebook Technical Requirements:
In order to access ebooks, please download Adobe Digital Editions at http://www.adobe.com/products/digital-editions/download.html. Books can be viewed on PC, Mac or mobile device.
You can access your ebooks any time by logging into your myibsource.com website login and go to the ""My downloadable Products"" on the lower left-hand column. Please let us know if you have any problems