Ensuring a comprehensive understanding of the modern nation state and cementing source evaluation skills, this course book is packed with primary sources from across the entire region, preparing learners for top achievement. Written with an IB Assessment Consultant and matched to the IB approach to learning, it supports exceptional performance.
· Completely covers 7 units for higher level history option 5
· Includes difficult to find material on the Middle East
· Numerous exercises and activities with exam question guidance from IB examiners
· Essay guidance with practical suggestions for writing requirements
· Material for visual analysis with a lively approach
About the Series:
Oxford's IB Diploma Course Books are essential resource materials designed in cooperation with the IB to provide students with extra support through their IB studies. Course Books provide advice and guidance on specific course assessment requirements, mirroring the IB philosophy and providing opportunities for critical thinking.
Ebook Technical Requirements:
In order to access ebooks, please download Adobe Digital Editions at http://www.adobe.com/products/digital-editions/download.html. Books can be viewed on PC, Mac or mobile device.
You can access your ebooks any time by logging into your myibsource.com website login and go to the ""My downloadable Products"" on the lower left-hand column. Please let us know if you have any problems