Uniquely developed with the IB this text is used by hundreds of teachers worldwide. With the most comprehensive mapping to the most recent syllabus and assessment support directly from the IB, you can trust it to support confident development of the four language skills while progressing exam potential.
· The most comprehensive - full coverage on all the core topics and options at SL and HL included
· Ensure strong performance - includes support for each part of the exam plus practice on every aspect of the syllabus
· Teach fully in line with the IB ethos - links to TOK, international-mindedness and the IB Learner Profile are integrated
· Written by an English B consultant and a team of experienced English B teachers
· Fully develop the four language skills - with in-built support for speaking, listening, reading and writing
· Teach English as a global language - includes extracts from across the English-speaking world, for a truly international feel
· Helps students stay on track - bright, colorful and engaging format
About the Series:
Oxford's IB Diploma Course Books are essential resource materials designed in cooperation with the IB to provide students with extra support through their IB studies. Course Books provide advice and guidance on specific course assessment requirements, mirroring the IB philosophy and providing opportunities for critical thinking.
Ebook Technical Requirements:
In order to access ebooks, please download Adobe Digital Editions at http://www.adobe.com/products/digital-editions/download.html. Books can be viewed on PC, Mac or mobile device.
You can access your ebooks any time by logging into your myibsource.com website login and go to the ""My downloadable Products"" on the lower left-hand column. Please let us know if you have any problems
Author: Kawther Saa'd Aldin and Tiia Tempakka
Pages: 424 pages
Release date: August 13, 2012