Packed full of support straight from the IB, this comprehensive text was written by authors of the current syllabus and most accurately matches the 2011 specification. Containing unrivalled assessment preparation, the challenging and engaging approach will ensure learners excel.
- Developed with the IB so you can trust in the most accurate match to the syllabus
- The most comprehensive and written by authors of the most recent syllabus
- Evocative activities develop the highest levels of critical thought, truly in line with the IB philosophy
- A huge selection of fiction and non-fiction texts will engage students and stimulate learning
- Activities help students develop the key skills and knowledge they need, including understanding and writing literary criticism, creating oral and written commentaries and preparing for the oral presentation
- Unrivalled assessment support, straight from the IB, including examiner guidance and model answers support top achievement
- Accessible until 31 December 2020, to be used by a single student or teacher
- Multiplatform access, compatible with PCs, Macs, iPads, tablets and more
- Your first login to your Online Course Books will facilitated by a printed access card that will be sent to you in the mail.
Author: Hannah Tyson, Mark Beverley
Curriculum: Diploma Programme
Dimension: 6.4 x 9.1 inches
Isbn 10: 0198368445
Pages: 304 pages
Release date: 08/27/2015