Ian Dorton and Jocelyn Blink's trusted approach - this Course Book was developed directly with the IB and most accurately supports the current DP Economics syllabus. Used in hundreds of IB schools worldwide, you can trust it to cement comprehension and fully development the skills central to assessment.
- Written by two leading IB Economics workshop leaders who have worked on the Economics curriculum review, and includes support directly from the IB
- Accurate mapping to the most recent syllabus, so you can trust in a thorough approach
- Supports the new quantitative syllabus component at HL, with lots of practice and activities to concretely strengthen comprehension
- Activities seamlessly integrate the learner profile, with the best integration of the IB philosophy to develop outward-looking learners
- Exam, portfolio and Extended Essay advice included to support top achievement
- Accessible until 31 December 2019, to be used by a single student or teacher
- Multiplatform access, compatible with PCs, Macs, iPads, tablets and more
- Your first login to your Online Course Books will facilitated by a printed access card that will be sent to you in the mail.
Author: Ian Dorton
Curriculum: Diploma Programme
Dimension: 6.6 x 8.9 inches
Isbn 10: 0198368402
Pages: 432 pages
Release date: 08/27/2015