- Written by two leading IB Economics workshop leaders who have worked on the Economics curriculum review, and includes support directly from the IB
- Accurate mapping to the most recent syllabus, so you can trust in a thorough approach
- Supports the new quantitative syllabus component at HL, with lots of practice and activities to concretely strengthen comprehension
- Activities seamlessly integrate the learner profile, with the best integration of the IB philosophy to develop outward-looking learners
- Exam, portfolio and Extended Essay advice included to support top achievement
- Accessible until 31 December 2019, to be used by a single student or teacher
- Multiplatform access, compatible with PCs, Macs, iPads, tablets and more
- Your first login to your Online Course Books will facilitated by a printed access card that will be sent to you in the mail.