Your Cart is empty
IB Diploma Sports, Exercise & Health: Course Book: Oxford IB diploma (IB Diploma Program) [E-book]Publisher: Oxford University Press
Author: Suso Rodriguez Blanco
Edition: Ps edition
Pages: 208 pages
Release date: July 19, 2012
· Written by an experienced IB teacher in cooperation with the IB
· Full color diagrams, illustrations and photographs explain scientific concepts
· Full coverage of all content in an accessible format
· Activities throughout with support for all aspects of examination
· Support for TOK, international-mindedness and the learner profile is included
About the Series:
Oxford's IB Diploma Course Books are essential resource materials designed in cooperation with the IB to provide students with extra support through their IB studies. Course Books provide advice and guidance on specific course assessment requirements, mirroring the IB philosophy and providing opportunities for critical thinking.
Ebook Technical Requirements:
In order to access ebooks, please download Adobe Digital Editions at http://www.adobe.com/products/digital-editions/download.html. Books can be viewed on PC, Mac or mobile device.
You can access your ebooks any time by logging into your myibsource.com website login and go to the ""My downloadable Products"" on the lower left-hand column. Please let us know if you have any problems