- Accurately cover the new syllabus - the most comprehensive match, with support directly from the IB on the core, AHL and all the options
- Fully integrate the new concept-based approach, holistically addressing understanding, applications, skills and the Nature of science
- Tangibly build assessment potential with assessment support straight from the IB
- Develop confidence - data-based questions and focused practice support exceptional achievement
- Written by co-authors of the new syllabus and leading IB workshop leaders
- Supporting Kerboodle Online Resources provides teacher support including hands-on activities, practicals and assessment tools
- Supported by a fully comprehensive and updated Study Guide.
Ebook Technical Requirements:
In order to access ebooks, please download Adobe Digital Editions at http://www.adobe.com/products/digital-editions/download.html. Books can be viewed on PC, Mac or mobile device.
You can access your ebooks any time by logging into your myibsource.com website login and go to the ""My downloadable Products"" on the lower left-hand column. Please let us know if you have any problems
Author: Sergey Bylikin
Pages: 824 pages
Release date: March 27, 2014