· Build complete confidence on all the key topics - fully comprehensive coverage of the new 2014 syllabus
· Cement understanding of complex ideas - focused approach simplifies complicated concepts
· Progress student achievement - clear frameworks deepen comprehension and develop higher level understanding
· Drive assessment confidence - integrated exam support clarifies the requirements and strengthens exam potential
· Engage learners in the concept-based approach - material is linked to real-world concepts, with exercises that build confident thinking skills
· Clear and accessible language supports EAL learners
About the Series:
Written by IB examiners, Oxford IB Study Guides effectively reinforce key topics in a concise, user-friendly format, cementing understanding. Aligned with current syllabuses these indispensable books effectively prepare learners for assessment with revision support, past paper questions, and exam strategies.
Ebook Technical Requirements:
In order to access ebooks, please download Adobe Digital Editions at http://www.adobe.com/products/digital-editions/download.html. Books can be viewed on PC, Mac or mobile device.
You can access your ebooks any time by logging into your myibsource.com website login and go to the ""My downloadable Products"" on the lower left-hand column. Please let us know if you have any problems.