- Fully comprehensive and matched to the new 2014 syllabus
- Concise and focused approach simplifies complex ideas, building truly confident understanding
- Clear and explanatory style uses plenty of visuals to make each concept accessible, easing comprehension
- Build a strong foundation of assessment skills, strengthening potential with integrated exam questions
- Develop assessment confidence, drawing on thorough assessment support and advice.
- Ebook Technical Requirements:
In order to access ebooks, please download Adobe Digital Editions at http://www.adobe.com/products/digital-editions/download.html. Books can be viewed on PC, Mac or mobile device.
You can access your ebooks any time by logging into your myibsource.com website login and go to the ""My downloadable Products"" on the lower left-hand column. Please let us know if you have any problems
Author: Andrew Allott
Edition: Stg edition
Pages: 208 pages
Release date: July 31, 2014