Growth Mindset Elementary Kit
Do your students struggle to try hard things? Learn something new? Be okay making mistakes? If so, then this teacher package is for you and your students! It is filled with 16 printables designed to help students build a growth mindset, perseverance, and confidence. Plus there is no teacher prep required and includes teacher directions & tips for each lesson.
Overview: Focus on teaching a growth mindset to your students to help them gain confidence and self-advocacy skills with these 16+ printable worksheets. Core skills that teach a growth mindset include positive self-talk, gaining confidence, perseverance, accepting mistakes, and trying new things.
Student Learning Objectives:
- Understand what a growth mindset is
- Learn how to build a growth mindset and use positive talk
- Explore ways you can change from a fixed mindset to a growth mindset
- Practice the skills that build a growth mindset
- No teacher preparation is required.
- PowerPoint presentation is included to introduce the topic to your students.
- 16+ printables to use with your students to build empathy.
- Digital and asynchronous.
- Appropriate for elementary school students.