NEW TEACHER TURNKEY SOLUTION PERFECT FOR IB COORDINATORS
Welcome to this Ibtrove Teacher Prep Course for Extended Essay. The goal of this course is to provide you with quality professional development by experienced coordinators around the world.
Our DP Extended Essay Teacher Prep Course helps new teachers by preparing them to enter their IB classroom. Help your NEW teachers master the nuts and bolts of teaching their IB course. This is a great tool for IB coordinators who have new teachers in multiple subjects and don’t have time to individually train them. This course is not a substitute for an IB workshop.
In this self-paced course we will:
- Guide you through the elements of this strand of the DP Core including role of the Supervisor and Coordinator
- Describe how the Learner Profile fits best into the extended essay
- Provides you with examples from expert coordinators on the Research and Writing process, including potential uses for the Research Reflection Space (RRS)
- Teaches you how to prepare your students best for the extended essay by giving real classroom examples and resources from expert Extended Essay Coordinators
- Show you examples of great extended essay research questions and sample papers with space to practice your marking
- Provide space for collaboration with teachers around the world, and access to a guru who can answer your questions and provide feedback
- 90-day access so that your new teachers have plenty of time to take the course
- Completion certificate emailed to you upon completion of the course
LEARN ALL THE IB ELEMENTS
Our courses will help new teachers learn all the key components of successfully managing an IB classroom. All this can be done at their own pace, schedule and on any device.
SIMPLIFY THINGS FOR IB COORDINATORS
IB coordinators can onboard their new teacher using the courses. New teachers can then demonstrate their successful completion of the course by presenting their certificate.
REAL CLASSROOM EXAMPLES
New IB teachers will be able to see real classroom examples of IA, Unit plans, Lesson plans. They can then test their comprehension through assessments and exercises.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Matthew teaches IB English Literature (HL) and coordinated the IB Extended Essay for over six years. He also teaches IB Psychology (SL and HL). He leads professional development at his school campus, has been voted Teacher of the Year multiple times, is a Content Lead for IB English at his school, and is part of the Instructional Leadership Team.
Find a sample of the Extended Essay course here:
This work/product/service has been developed independently from and is not endorsed by the International Baccalaureate Organization. International Baccalaureate®, Baccalaureat International®, Bachillerato