Your Cart is empty
Pearson Baccalaureate: Environmental Systems and Societies 2nd Edition textbook + eText bundle
Author: Andrew Davis, Garrett Nagle
Curriculum: Diploma Programme
Dimension: 7.9 x 1.1 x 10.4 inches
Format: Text + eText Bundle
Isbn 10: 1447990420
Pages: 504 pages
Release date: September 15, 2015
This comprehensive 2nd Edition textbook covers all eight topics from the 2015 ESS course, along with advice on Internal Assessment, the Extended Essay, and links to Theory of Knowledge. It will help students to prepare thoroughly and methodically for their examinations.
- Written by experienced IB teachers and examiners, Andrew Davis and Garrett Nagle.
- Detailed diagrams and photographs help to explain key concepts.
- Practice questions from past examination papers help you with exam preparation.
- Clear links to Theory of Knowledge throughout.
- ATL skills are addressed in Challenge Yourself boxes and the online worksheets.
- Significant ideas, big questions, and key concepts are signposted throughout.
- Provides guidance on Internal Assessment and the Extended Essay.
- Written to give an international and transdisciplinary perspective.
- Includes enhanced eText containing additional materials such as animations, videos, revision worksheets and quizzes.