Build accessible and engaging economics lessons in line with the 2020 guide. A new edition to follow up on our earlier bestseller!
- Student textbook and eBook, written specifically for the 2020 Guide.
- Clearly differentiated content for both Standard and Higher Level
- Emphasis on real-world international examples and case studies
- Includes highly visual graphs and topical examples to aid learners’ understanding of real-world economics.
- Contains answers to quantitative exercises found throughout the book.
Worksheets, revision quizzes and links to online exercises and videos.
- Deepen economic understanding via inquiry-based tasks with links to TOK
- Focus on the skills required to succeed in IB assessment, including model exam questions and worked solutions.
*Ebooks, Licenses and Registrations are Non Refundable.
*Please ensure the item you are purchasing is what you need prior to finishing your check out. If you are unsure, email us first at email@example.com
*All Electronic resources are not PDF's or downloads. They're online registrations via different platforms on the web, depending on the publisher's ebook you are purchasing.
Oxford University Press - Are Physical Code Cards that bring the code on it to register the ebook with instructions.
(We will scan this code card and email it to you as an attachment in an email so that you can save the shipping cost.)
Hodder Education - Is an online school account registration. Instructions are emailed to the admin registered to be the account holder.
Haese Mathematics - Is an online school account registration. Instructions are emailed to the admin registered to be the account holder.
Cambridge University Press - Is an emailed code with registration instructions.
Pearson Education - Is an emailed code with registration instructions.
IBID Press - Is an email registration sent with a link to see your resource.
Electronic resources are not instant. They take 24-48 hours to set up and send.