Your Cart is empty
Discovering the MYP: ConceptsPublisher: IBO Publishing
Author: Anita Knight, Barclay Lelievre, Paul Morris and Libby Rogovoy, Mike East (Author)
Dimension: 9.1 x 6.4 x 1 inches
Isbn 10: 0992703530
Pages: 108 pages
Release date: October 15, 2014
Introduce new MYP students to the 12 key concepts with this activity-based workbook. New and updated for the MYP 2014 changes.
Concepts, the second workbook in the popular Discovering the MYP series, is the definitive introduction to the MYP's 16 key concepts for students. For use in homeroom time, subject classes and for homework, this flexible resource is an essential for all MYP schools wishing to help their students understand and be inspired by the new key concepts.
To help students understand the interdisciplinary nature of what they are learning, two concepts are covered in every chapter.
- Perspective & Creativity
- Development & Change
- Identity & Communication
- Connections & Communities
- Relationships & Systems
- Form & Aesthetics
- Time, place and space & Global interactions
- Logic & Culture
The Discovering the MYP series leads students to:
- inquire into other people's ways of seeing the world
- discuss how thinking can lead to change
- learn about real world events
- take action to help others
- reflect on their learning and their place in the world.