NEW Pearson Mathematics for the Middle Years Programme Year 2 (Student Book - ebook only)
This brand new series puts learners in charge with an exploratory inquiry-led approach to MYP Mathematics.
- Each full-colour book and accompanying eBook contains detailed worked examples, ideas for investigations, reflections, differentiated exercises, and check your knowledge questions to put learning into practice.
- Clear links to key concepts, related concepts and global contexts in addition to statements of inquiry and inquiry questions for each chapter.
- ATLs identified throughout.
- Investigations encourage learners to seek knowledge and develop research skills.
- Written by an international team of highly experienced authors and teachers, and led by Series Editor, Ibrahim Wazir, this new series matches the 2020 Guide.
The ebook is valid for 4 years. Ebook codes are non-transferable to other students.
Sign up for a free 2-month trial here
Electronic resources are not instant. They take 24-48 hours to set up and send.