- Engage in practical explorations through a cycle of inquiry, action and reflection.
- Build ATL skills with strategies, detailed examiner advice, expert tips, and infographics in every chapter for visual learners.
- Clarify IB requirements with concise and clear explanations, including assessment objectives and rules on academic honesty.
- Foster the attributes of the IB learner profile with explicit reference made throughout to link with your research.
- Progress independently through your Community Project with advice, tips and common mistakes to avoid.