Curriculum: IB Diploma Programme International Baccalaureate
Ibtrove's Teacher Tools include printable and downloadable resources, best practice ideas and theory, and easy-to-understand explanations for most DP subject areas by IB examiners, Workshop Leaders, and other IB experts.
25+ printable downloadable resources and informative graphics to deepen your knowledge.
Easy-to-understand explanations to help you coordinate and manage the Extended Essay project at your school.
Student samples to practice your marking and see the Essay in action.
Planning and supervising documents to help you successfully manage your teachers and students through this exciting project.
Want to explore the toolkits even more? Schedule a demo below. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up for a free demo toolkit.
Every IBDP toolkit includes:
- Content on the aims, objectives, and foundational elements of each Diploma subject.
- Guidance on designing a scope & sequence.
- Content and classroom examples for planning and instructing the Internal Assessment, plus student samples for teachers to practice their marking.
- Resources and student samples focused on the External Assessments in each subject.
- Teaching and learning support for incorporating the Approaches to Learning (ATLs), Approaches to Teaching, and the Learner Profile.
- Classroom examples for how to incorporate the DP Core(CAS, TOK, Extended Essay) into each subject.
- A workbook for notes, reflections, and small group collaboration.
- A certificate of completion.
DP Toolkit Benefits for teachers, IB coordinators, and administrators
IB Coordinator Benefits
School Administrator Benefits
Bundle our DP Toolkits to get all your teachers trained, together!
- Get toolkits for each of your DP teachers to take advantage of:
- Cost-effective DP training for all your teachers
- The knowledge that all your DP teachers are ready for their IB classroom
- The workbooks to create collaborative discussions with all DP teachers
- Great content written by experts including IB examiners and workshop leaders
Extended Essay Toolkit Structure
SESSION 1 - Overview and Support of the EE
- Extended Essay: The Basics
- The Learner Profile
- Extended Essay: Role of the Supervisor
SESSION 2 - Research and Writing
- Preparation and Research
- Writing Process
- Quiz on Session 1 & 2
SESSION 3 - Assessment
- The Assessment Criteria
- Unpacking the Assessment Criteria
- Assessment Samples and Practice Marking
- Supervision and Reflection
- Quiz on Session 3
- How was your experience?
- Certificate of Completion
Some questions we hear often…
How much does a DP toolkit cost?
Individual toolkits cost $199 for one year's access per teacher.
If you're a school and looking to bundle toolkits, get 20% off your total order by using the bundling option when ordering.
Can an experienced DP teacher benefit from using these DP toolkits?
Definitely! With printable resources and lots of classroom ideas and expert advice, our toolkit includes a wide variety of ideas to spark your creativity and get you excited about teaching in the DP.
Can I use this for all my teachers at my school and district?
Yes! These DP toolkits are designed to work with our other DP (and CP) toolkits so all your teachers deepen their knowledge.
Demo Product: Toolkit Samples
To get this 7-day free demo, contact Ibtrove's Academic Lead, Janna, at email@example.com.