Design your Scope & Sequence to better support your DP Literature students
Practical tools, classroom examples, and content from IB examiners, regional workshop leaders, and experienced DP Literature teachers.
This mini toolkit will teach you all you need to know and consider when designing your scope & sequence. This includes the scope of DP Literature, selecting works that will prepare your students best for the future and their assessments, and considerations for sequencing your two-year course.
This session will make your job planning DP Literature easier and give you more confidence as you begin teaching your course.
- Easy-to-understand explanations for all considerations for the DP Literature scope and sequence
- 10+ printable downloadable resources and informative graphics to help you design your best scope & sequence
- Classroom examples from experienced teachers to use as examples and models
What is a mini toolkit?
Mini toolkits are short sessions that focus on one element of the DP or CP subject. Mini Toolkits are the perfect solution for:
- Busy teachers who don't have time to go through an entire toolkit.
Experienced teachers who are looking to refresh their knowledge in just one aspect of the IB subject guide.
- IB Coordinators who want to deliver in-house professional development training in a focused and precise manner.
- School administrators who want to ensure all their IB teachers have up-to-date training in IB teaching & learning best practices.
A DIGITAL WORKBOOK
Your digital workbook is designed to help expand your work on the core concepts within this mini toolkit. It is downloadable and may be be printed when you begin your Ibtrove session.
EARN A DIGITAL CERTIFICATE
Earn a digital certificate that can be used for re-licensure (depending on your state or country).