Seltrove offers Social and Emotional Learning (SEL) products that offer students a seamless SEL journey that is tailored to each grade level. Our student workbooks and digital class packs offer the opportunity for teachers to integrate SEL easily into their curriculum with materials that are culturally responsive and easy to integrate.
10th-grade students are being challenged academically and expectations are higher while they are gaining independence. This SEL Workbook is written with the 10th grade in mind and gives this grade level student the SEL skills they need to be successful and confident this school year. This SEL workbook acts as a planner, workbook, and teacher guide all in one.
Take a look at the features of this Grade 10 SEL Workbook
Flip through the grade 10 workbook sample below for more examples
Students learn all 5 CASEL competencies including:
- Self-awareness students are encouraged to develop their sense of purpose and practice growth mindset.
- Self-management students practice using the locus of control and create a toolkit for managing stress and other emotions.
- Responsible decision-making students practice the decision-making process and self-reflect and assess the decisions they make.
- Relationship skills students learn more about maintaining and restoring healthy relationship while resisting or ending unhealthy relationships.
- Social awareness students are given opportunities to reflect and practice empathy, working with diverse individuals, and about prejudice.
All lessons are accessible and appropriate for a range of diverse learners in a multitude of school settings.
This 10th grade workbook is a natural extension to the 9th grade planner and delves deeper into the skills and tools taught in 9th grade. Students will end the year feeling more in tune with themselves and have healthier relationships with peers, friends, and family.
Workbooks also include:
- Learning Log or Homework Log
- Goal-setting and goal reflection lessons
- Lessons, book suggestions, and activity pages for each of the four themes/competencies
- A review and reflection lesson at the end of each theme
- SEL Resources in the back of the planners include real-world case studies, SEL reflection checklist, Mindfulness resources, and other age-appropriate SEL-specific resources for students
- Blank notes pages and coloring/creative expression pages
Additionally, Workbooks also include:
- Engaging lessons
- SEL Resources
- Fun Activities
- Goal setting
- SEL Stories
- CASEL-aligned lessons and activities
- Logically sequenced lessons and activities
- Student planners include appropriately sequenced activities that target each CASEL competency.
- Accessible and appropriate lessons for diverse learners
- Opportunities for students to use their strengths as an individual
- Encourages safe communication and collaboration with peers
- Opportunities for students to self-monitor their progress
- Student-centered activities with real-world applications
- Giving students leadership and responsibility for their learning