Consolidate learning, deepen understanding and develop ATL skills of collaboration, communication and listening and speaking through a range of engaging activities ideal for independent learning and homework.
- Fun, interesting and creative activities designed to nurture interpersonal skills in the classroom and at home.
- Real-life scenarios for students to practise their newly-learned strategies and tips.
- Opportunities for reflection and self-assessment.
- Opportunities for group work and peer participation.
- Understand how the ATL skills connect with and help students to develop agency, self-confidence and enthusiasm for learning.