Student eTextbooks are downloadable versions of the printed textbook, purchased on a copy-by-copy basis and allocated to students through Dynamic Learning.
Ensure full coverage of the new syllabus with this comprehensive guide written by a highly experienced author, that explores all topics through inquiry, concepts, content and contexts and their interrelationships with each other.
- Explore economics through the nine key concepts in the new course with our newly developed acronym for a deeper and more integrated understanding of the subject.
- Includes new integrated subtopics of Economics of the environment and Economics of inequality and poverty which helps bring to light the global challenges facing the planet today and how these can be addressed using an Economics lens.
- Apply new skills and knowledge to everyday life with examples and case studies.
- Foster the attributes of the IB learner profile with explicit reference made throughout, as well as TOK links for every topic.
- Prepare for the new assessment model with exam-style questions and review questions.
- Avoid common mistakes and aim for the best grades with expert tips and hints. Please allow 48-72 hours to process your ebook order and delivery your digital content. All digital downloads and ebooks are NON REFUNDABLE