Support students through their Reflective Project with this practical companion, full of
advice and guidance that will help develop strong thinking, research and communication
- Build confidence through expert guidance that focuses on a range of skills:
developing a clear ethical issue, developing a research question, thinking critically,
referencing and citing sources clearly and reviewing the final project.
- Navigate the lB requirements with clear, concise explanations, including advice on assessment objectives and academic honesty.
- Develop fully rounded and responsible learning with explicit reference to the IS
learner profile. Please allow 48-72 hours to process your ebook order and delivery your digital content. All digital downloads and ebooks are NON REFUNDABLE
- Support visual learners with an infographic at the start of each chapter laying out the key points that will be addressed.
- Provide guidance on the importance of reflection with tips on managing the
Researcher's reflective space (RRS) and completing the Reflections on planning andprogress form (RPPF).