Student eTextbooks are downloadable versions of the printed textbook, purchased on a copy-by-copy basis and allocated to students through Dynamic Learning.
Support development of personal and professional skills and their relationship to the reflective project, with emphasis on critical skills development for the workplace and ongoing career development.
- Break down and evaluate the five main areas of Personal Development, Intercultural Understanding, Effective Communication, Thinking Processes and Applied Ethics, in both business and personal contexts.
- Ensure understanding of how the five main areas and the personal and professional skills link to the Reflective Project, with a helpful list in Chapter 6.
- Engage students with action-based chapters covering the idea of meaningful reflection, starting with reflecting on the self in Chapter One, and Reflection activities throughout.
- Develop attitudes, skills and strategies to be applied to personal and professional situations and contexts, now and in the future.
- Support visual learners with an infographic at the start of each chapter laying out the key points that will be addressed.
- Feel supported with a detailed introductory commentary on how to apply the personal and professional skills throughout the course. Please allow 48-72 hours to process your ebook order and delivery your digital content. All digital downloads and ebooks are NON REFUNDABLE