Student eTextbooks are downloadable versions of the printed textbook, purchased on a copy-by-copy basis and allocated to students through Dynamic Learning.
Become an independent, lifelong learner and achieve your best possible project grade, while strengthening and practising your ATL skills.
- Engage in practical explorations through a cycle of inquiry, action and reflection
- Build ATL skills with strategies, detailed examiner advice, expert tips, and infographics in every chapter for visual learners
- Clarify IB requirements with concise and clear explanations, including assessment objectives and rules on academic honesty
- Foster the attributes of the IB learner profile with explicit reference made throughout to link with your research
- Progress independently through your project with advice, tips and common mistakes to avoid Please allow 48-72 hours to process your ebook order and delivery your digital content. All digital downloads and ebooks are NON REFUNDABLE