Student eTextbooks are downloadable versions of the printed textbook, purchased on a copy-by-copy basis and allocated to students through Dynamic Learning.
Drive meaningful inquiry for the new framework through a unique concept driven narrative.
- Support every aspect of assessment with opportunities that use the criteria
- Differentiate and extend learning
- Provide a meaningful approach by integrating the inquiry statement in a global context
- Develop critical-thinking skills with activities and summative sections rooted in the ATL framework
Student eTextbooks are downloadable versions of the printed textbook that teachers can assign to students so they can:
- Download and view on any device or browser
- Add, edit and synchronise notes across 2 devices
- Access their personal copy on the move
Please allow 48-72 hours to process your ebook order and delivery your digital content. All digital downloads and ebooks are NON REFUNDABLE