Fully comprehensive and matched to the revised MYP Mathematics framework
Suitable for: MYP and pre-IB Diploma students - Extended (ages 14-16)
Developed directly with the IB to be fully integrated with the revised MYP Mathematics framework, for first teaching in 2020. This comprehensive, inquiry-based resource empowers students to develop a deep and engaged understanding of mathematics.
- Progress your learners into IB Diploma - fully comprehensive and matched to the revised MYP framework for first teaching in 2020, with many opportunities for enrichment
- Drive mathematical confidence - extensive practice refines and progresses skills and understanding
- Develop understanding and flexibility - integrated global contexts equip learners to recognize and manipulate new principles
- Enable learners to confidently apply understanding as they progress - strengthening performance in the eAssessment and IB Diploma
- Support higher level thinking skills through an approach grounded in factual, conceptual and debatable questions
- Develop conceptual, integrated teaching in the best way for your learners
- Develop meaningful cross-curricular connections that help learners recognize and manipulate mathematical ideas in other disciplines
- MYP Mathematics 4&5 Extended takes learners beyond the MYP Mathematics 4&5 Standard resource, providing opportunities to master more advanced mathematical concepts and skills
- Fully supports the common core
- This Enhanced Online Course Book with extra digital resources, will support teaching and learning from anywhere.