Updated for the 2020 IB Economics syllabus changes
Developed in cooperation with the IB, our bestselling Course Book has been revised and updated to provide the most comprehensive support for the new DP Economics syllabus, for first teaching in September 2020.
- Complete coverage of the new IB DP Economics syllabus for first assessment in 2022
- In-depth real-world case studies with higher order thinking skills to help students relate economic theory to practice
- Key concepts are explained and flagged throughout to help students make connections for deeper understanding
- Full section on assessment requirements, guidance and practice
- Inquiry-based activities and tasks throughout with clear distinction between SL and HL
- Clear links to TOK and ATL to help link economics to other subject areas and wider issues