Oxford University Press
IB Economics Course Companion (Print and Online Course Book Pack) 9781382020220
Author: Ian Dorton, Jocelyn Blink
Curriculum: IB Diploma Programme International Baccalaureate
Dimension: 8.62 x 0.91 x 10.87 inches
Format: Print and Online Access Code
Isbn 10: 1382004990
Release date: 03/02/2020
Series: IB Diploma Program Economics
Update for the 2020 IB Economics syllabus changes.
Developed in cooperation with the IB, our bestselling Course Book has been revised and updated to provide the most comprehensive support for the new DP Economics syllabus, for first teaching in September 2020.
- Complete coverage of the new IB DP Economics syllabus for first assessment in 2022
- In-depth real-world case studies with higher order thinking skills to help students relate economic theory to practice
- Key concepts are explained and flagged throughout to help students make connections for deeper understanding
- Full section on assessment requirements, guidance and practice
- Inquiry-based activities and tasks throughout with clear distinction between SL and HL
- Clear links to TOK and ATL to help link economics to other subject areas and wider issues.
- NEW ISBN 9781382020220-Ebook is in scratch off format inside the book cover instead of a physical code card.