Theory of Knowledge - A New Synthesis
Author: George R. Pruitt
Curriculum: IB Diploma Programme International Baccalaureate
Dimension: 8.5 x 11 inches
Isbn 10: 0992522498
Release date: 03/31/2016
Series: IB Diploma Theory of Knowledge
- Full color.
- Extensively illustrated including over 70 outstanding illustrations by student-artists created specifically for this text.
- Full discussions and analyses of knowledge questions related to timely real-life situations to help students prepare for successful TOK presentations.
- Unrelenting focus on generating and persuasively analyzing incisive knowledge questions.
- Focus on the metaphor of knowledge as a mental map rather than on narrow philosophical definitions.
- Emphasis on the distinction between personal and shared knowledge and constructive use of the former to avoid predictable “textbook” examples.
- Written in a fresh, cogent, appealing, accessible and responsible academic style that serves as a model for students as they prepare their TOK essays for “global impression marking”.