Supporting the latest TOK syllabus, for first teaching September 2020, these inquiry-based resources are developed directly with the IB to help learners navigate complex issues of knowledge.
- A thorough and in-depth account of the IB Theory of Knowledge course for first assessment 2022 including chapters on each of the five optional Themes and all of the Areas of Knowledge
- Extended case studies with fascinating source material that can be used for classroom activities and discussions
- Interesting and challenging content to help students consider a wide range of views and ideas from multiple perspectives
- Content viewed through the required conceptual framework of 'Scope', 'Perspectives', 'Methods and tools' and 'Ethics'
- Comprehensive support for the assessment including the Exhibition and Essay
*Ebooks, Licenses and Registrations are Non Refundable.
*Please ensure the item you are purchasing is what you need prior to finishing your check out. If you are unsure, email us first at email@example.com
*All Electronic resources are not PDF's or downloads. They're online registrations via different platforms on the web, depending on the publisher's ebook you are purchasing.
Oxford University Press - Are Physical Code Cards that bring the code on it to register the ebook with instructions.
(We will scan this code card and email it to you as an attachment in an email so that you can save the shipping cost.)
Hodder Education - Is an online school account registration. Instructions are emailed to the admin registered to be the account holder.
Haese Mathematics - Is an online school account registration. Instructions are emailed to the admin registered to be the account holder.
Cambridge University Press - Is an emailed code with registration instructions.
Pearson Education - Is an emailed code with registration instructions.
IBID Press - Is an email registration sent with a link to see your resource.
Electronic resources are not instant. They take 24-48 hours to set up and send.