Supporting the latest TOK syllabus, for first teaching September 2020, these inquiry-based resources are developed directly with the IB to help learners navigate complex issues of knowledge.
- A thorough and in-depth account of the IB Theory of Knowledge course for first assessment 2022 including chapters on each of the five optional Themes and all of the Areas of Knowledge
- Extended case studies with fascinating source material that can be used for classroom activities and discussions
- Interesting and challenging content to help students consider a wide range of views and ideas from multiple perspectives
- Content viewed through the required conceptual framework of 'Scope', 'Perspectives', 'Methods and tools' and 'Ethics'
- Comprehensive support for the assessment including the Exhibition and Essay