IB Theory of Knowledge Course Companion
translation missing: en.products.product.price.regular_price $75.00
translation missing: en.products.product.price.sale_price $75.00 translation missing: en.products.product.price.regular_price
Supporting the latest TOK syllabus, for first teaching September 2020, these inquiry-based resources are developed directly with the IB to help learners navigate complex issues of knowledge.
- A thorough and in-depth account of the new IB DP Theory of Knowledge syllabus, for first assessment 2022, including chapters on each of the five optional Themes and the Areas of Knowledge
- Extended case studies with fascinating source material that can be used for classroom activities
- Interesting and challenging content to help students consider a wide range of views and ideas from multiple perspectives
- Content viewed through the required conceptual framework of 'Scope', 'Perspectives', 'Methods and tools' and 'Ethics'
- Comprehensive support for the assessment including the Exhibition and Essay
Author: Marija Uzunova Dang, Arvin Singh Uzunov-Dang
Curriculum: IB Diploma Programme International Baccalaureate
Isbn 10: 0198497709
Release date: 30/04/2020
Series: IB Diploma Program Theory of Knowledge