Developed in cooperation with the IB, this student-friendly, concept-based Course Book has been comprehensively updated to support all aspects of the new English A: Literature syllabus, for first teaching in September 2019.
- Address all aspects of the new English A: Literature guide, with in-depth coverage of the new course structure and content, including the Areas of Exploration, global concerns, concepts and conceptual questions
- Develop learners' understanding of the nuances of different text types, and the possibilities for connections across the syllabus, via engaging explanations, extracts and activities
- Encourage reflection, inquiry and critical thinking through integrated support for Theory of Knowledge and Approaches to Learning, plus expert guidance on developing the new learner portfolio
- Thoroughly prepare students for IB assessment via overviews of the written components, exam-style practice questions, and support for the new Internal Assessment
- The IB English A: Literature Course Book is available in print, online and as a print and online pack, with additional teacher support materials provided via a free website
- This Online Course Book will be available on Oxford Education Bookshelf until 2029. Access is facilitated via a unique code, which is sent in the mail. The code must be linked to an email address, creating a user account.
*Ebooks, Licenses and Registrations are Non Refundable.
*Please ensure the item you are purchasing is what you need prior to finishing your check out. If you are unsure, email us first at firstname.lastname@example.org
*All Electronic resources are not PDF's or downloads. They're online registrations via different platforms on the web, depending on the publisher's ebook you are purchasing.
Oxford University Press - Are Physical Code Cards that bring the code on it to register the ebook with instructions.
(We will scan this code card and email it to you as an attachment in an email so that you can save the shipping cost.)
Hodder Education - Is an online school account registration. Instructions are emailed to the admin registered to be the account holder.
Haese Mathematics - Is an online school account registration. Instructions are emailed to the admin registered to be the account holder.
Cambridge University Press - Is an emailed code with registration instructions.
Pearson Education - Is an emailed code with registration instructions.
IBID Press - Is an email registration sent with a link to see your resource.
Electronic resources are not instant. They take 24-48 hours to set up and send.