Offering an unparalleled level of assessment support, IB Prepared: English B has been developed directly with the IB to provide the most up-to-date, authentic and authoritative guidance on DP assessment.
- Consolidate communication skills via rigorous activities that target reading, writing, speaking and listening competencies
- Ensure that learners understand assessment requirements with clear explanations of each component, strategic tips, highlighted common errors and sample answers
- Build students' confidence using exam-style questions and practice papers, with accompanying answers
- This Online Course Book will be available on Oxford Education Bookshelf until 2026. Access is facilitated via a unique code, which is sent in the mail.
- The code must be linked to an email address, creating a user account.
*Ebooks, Licenses and Registrations are Non Refundable.
*Please ensure the item you are purchasing is what you need prior to finishing your check out. If you are unsure, email us first at firstname.lastname@example.org
*All Electronic resources are not PDF's or downloads. They're online registrations via different platforms on the web, depending on the publisher's ebook you are purchasing.
Oxford University Press - Are Physical Code Cards that bring the code on it to register the ebook with instructions.
(We will scan this code card and email it to you as an attachment in an email so that you can save the shipping cost.)
Hodder Education - Is an online school account registration. Instructions are emailed to the admin registered to be the account holder.
Haese Mathematics - Is an online school account registration. Instructions are emailed to the admin registered to be the account holder.
Cambridge University Press - Is an emailed code with registration instructions.
Pearson Education - Is an emailed code with registration instructions.
IBID Press - Is an email registration sent with a link to see your resource.
Electronic resources are not instant. They take 24-48 hours to set up and send.