Comprehensively updated for the latest syllabus and developed directly with the IB, the second edition of this popular IB Psychology Course Book provides thorough coverage of all core and optional units at Standard and Higher Level, as well as assessment preparation support.
- Understand and address changes to the DP Psychology syllabus, for first teaching September 2017, using the only resource directly developed with the IB
- Bring theory to life with engaging, full-colour activities and in-depth, international case studies and examples
- Develop enquiring and independent learners using structured opportunities for critical thinking and concept-based learning
- Support all learners with clear and accessible language and a robust reference section
- Build long-term exam confidence with targeted assessment support
- Make connections across the DP programme with regular links to Theory of Knowledge and reference to ATL skills
*Ebooks, Licenses and Registrations are Non Refundable.
*Please ensure the item you are purchasing is what you need prior to finishing your check out. If you are unsure, email us first at email@example.com
*All Electronic resources are not PDF's or downloads. They're online registrations via different platforms on the web, depending on the publisher's ebook you are purchasing.
Oxford University Press - Are Physical Code Cards that bring the code on it to register the ebook with instructions.
(We will scan this code card and email it to you as an attachment in an email so that you can save the shipping cost.)
Hodder Education - Is an online school account registration. Instructions are emailed to the admin registered to be the account holder.
Haese Mathematics - Is an online school account registration. Instructions are emailed to the admin registered to be the account holder.
Cambridge University Press - Is an emailed code with registration instructions.
Pearson Education - Is an emailed code with registration instructions.
IBID Press - Is an email registration sent with a link to see your resource.
Electronic resources are not instant. They take 24-48 hours to set up and send.