Comprehensively updated for the latest syllabus and developed directly with the IB, the second edition of this popular IB Psychology Course Book provides thorough coverage of all core and optional units at Standard and Higher Level, as well as assessment preparation support.
- Understand and address changes to the DP Psychology syllabus, for first teaching September 2017, using the only resource directly developed with the IB
- Bring theory to life with engaging, full-colour activities and in-depth, international case studies and examples
- Develop enquiring and independent learners using structured opportunities for critical thinking and concept-based learning
- Support all learners with clear and accessible language and a robust reference section
- Build long-term exam confidence with targeted assessment support
- Make connections across the DP programme with regular links to Theory of Knowledge and reference to ATL skills
IMPORTANT: For e-book only purchases: E-books, Codes, Licenses and Registrations are Non-Refundable.
Please ensure the item you are purchasing is what you need prior to finishing your check out. If you’re unsure, email us first at email@example.com
All e-books are NOT PDF's or downloads, they are web-based E-books, codes, licenses or registrations to be registered and used / viewed online.
Electronic resources are not instant. They can take 24-48 hours to set up and / or send.
Author: Alexey Popov, Lee Parker, Darren Seath
Curriculum: IB Diploma Programme International Baccalaureate
Dimension: 10.8 x 1.3 x 8.6 inches
Edition: 2nd Edition
Isbn 10: 0198398115
Pages: 456 pages
Release date: 11/16//2017
Series: Oxford IB Diploma Programme Psychology