Build solid mathematical understanding and develop key conceptual connections. The inquiry-based approach integrates the MYP key concepts, helping you shift to a concept-based classroom
and cement mathematical comprehension. Fully comprehensive and matched to the Revised MYP to support achievement.
Progress your learners into IB Diploma - fully comprehensive and matched to the MYP Next Chapter curriculum
- Develop conceptual understanding in the best way for your learners - learn by mathematical unit or by key concept
- Drive active, critical exploration of mathematical principles - build rounded comprehension framed within the key and related concepts
- Develop meaningful cross-curricular connections that help learners recognize and manipulate mathematical ideas in other disciplines
- Support higher level thinking skills through an approach grounded in factual, conceptual and debatable questions
- Build a solid foundation of practical skills with extensive practice equipping learners to apply skills
- Fully prepare learners for the MYP eAssessment
- Multiplatform access, compatible with a wide range of devices
- Your first login will be facilitated by a printed access card that will be sent to you in the mail
*Ebooks, Licenses and Registrations are Non Refundable.
*Please ensure the item you are purchasing is what you need prior to finishing your check out. If you are unsure, email us first at firstname.lastname@example.org
*All Electronic resources are not PDF's or downloads. They're online registrations via different platforms on the web, depending on the publisher's ebook you are purchasing.
Oxford University Press - Are Physical Code Cards that bring the code on it to register the ebook with instructions.
(We will scan this code card and email it to you as an attachment in an email so that you can save the shipping cost.)
Hodder Education - Is an online school account registration. Instructions are emailed to the admin registered to be the account holder.
Haese Mathematics - Is an online school account registration. Instructions are emailed to the admin registered to be the account holder.
Cambridge University Press - Is an emailed code with registration instructions.
Pearson Education - Is an emailed code with registration instructions.
IBID Press - Is an email registration sent with a link to see your resource.
Electronic resources are not instant. They take 24-48 hours to set up and send