Providing vital teacher support for English A Language and Literature, this teacher companion helps you address the syllabus aims, supports assessment preparation and ensures teaching fully incorporates the IB approach. Developed with the IB for the closest link to the IB ethos, this resource helps you engage learners and drive achievement.
- Creatively cover course content - ideas and examples from English A educators and authentic classroom experiences help you engage learners
- Drive motivation and achievement - fresh, original teaching ideas help you immerse teenagers in relevant, interesting activities, supporting achievement
- Accurately prepare for assessments - with insight directly from the IB helping you manage assessment preparation
- Strengthen student potential - advice on improving learners' grades and achieving curriculum aims helps you progress students to higher attainment levels
- Fully integrate the IB approach - with support from experienced IB practitioners
- Developed directly with the IB to ensure the closest link to the IB ethos